DFW Life and Health Insurance Services
Originals Medicare only covers 80% of your health care expenses. Medicare Supplement insurance plans can cover up to all of the additional 20% that Medicare does not cover. These plans are all standardized and labeled A-F. With these plans, you are able to see any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare. Each standardized Medicare Supplement insurance plan must offer the same basic benefits, no matter which insurance company sells it. Cost is usually the only difference between Medicare Supplement policies with the same letter sold by different insurance companies.
- Plan F – Pays all additional medicare approved expenses.
- Plan G – Pays all additional medicare approved expenses minus part B deductible.
- Plan N – Comes with some small copay’s and part B deductible.
Medicare Advantage plans are your alternative to original Part -A and Part -B Medicare. These plans are also known as Medicare Part C. These plans are offered by private companies and they often come with low to no premiums. These plans are considered by many as pay-as-you-go plans, as they will come with copays and deductibles to most services.
- Term Life Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term Life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
- Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.
- Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts, and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums, and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change.